Saturday, November 3, 2012

Blog Number EIGHT: A Letter to Mother Earth


0976 Pinaod, San Ildefonso
 Bulacan, Philippines
November 3, 2012

Mother Earth
Planet Earth, Solar System
Milky Way Galaxy



Dear Mother Earth,
               
Hey Mother Earth, are you still there?

It’s nice to know everyone is doing well, for now, I guess. The environmental problems that came up lately have been threatening not only for the people, but also for you, dearest Mother Earth. I was really worried when I heard these problems. I can’t help but to think about you.

The ozone layer holes and depletion? How’s it? I hope it wasn’t getting worse. We, the concerned citizens were trying to find ways just to help to stop this. The pollution weren’t doing any good.  Yes, I can say that some of us are really concerned, but some were not. I am really afraid things will get worst when the time comes.

I am young but I can say I am concerned. I am doing some blogs. I hope it can help somehow. This blogs, as far as I know, help other people be aware of some environmental happenings, disturbances or events. I can also tell others using my blogs, my feelings or outlooks about what is happening in our world. Also, I try to follow rules and regulations especially those related to environment-caring.

I wasn’t like this before. To tell you the truth, I was also one of those fly- tippers that contribute in the pollution. But it came to me, one day, that what I did also affects me. And that’s when I realized my fault. For the hundredth time, I apologized for what I did. To be honest, I’m willing to do anything just to help in bringing back what is lost because of me. This letter stands as evidence for my pledges and promises.

I promise I will risk everything just to stop the massive destruction of your dear land. I will be your proponent and I promise that we, the concerned citizens will be your guardian forever.

If ever you have received this letter, send me just a short notice for me to know you’re okay.



Sincerely yours,

Ma. Luisa A. Pineda



No comments:

Post a Comment